This Refund Policy covers all the services that Key Staffing Group offer.
We assign our staff and personnel as soon as we confirm our contract agreement. If you need to cancel our services, you should notify us immediately. You will receive a 100% refund if we have not yet assigned your project. We cannot give you a full refund when we have already started the service project. Please understand that in most cases, we assign the project as soon as we completed all necessary documentation.
We accept partial cancellation for some services that you do not require, subject to the following conditions:
1. The contract is not yet executed, such as incomplete signatures. We will refund the amount paid for the service, as long as we have not completed signing the service contract.
2. We receive the cancellation request through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We will refund 50% of the total amount if we receive the request for the cancellation of the project within 48 hours after commencing the service contract. If we receive the cancellation request within 24 hours before the assignment time to start the service, you forfeit the total amount service.
1. We would not issue a refund if you did not provide any line item correction or service inclusion earlier.
2. You can reject payments and request a refund if any of the provisions in the service contract are not followed or a work error happened due to our oversight and failure to meet our quality standards.
3. We would issue a refund if the mistake was due to our failure to follow standard operating procedure as stipulated in the service contract properly. The refund amount will depend on the extent of the compromised work quality. We do not have any indemnity obligations or other liabilities other than correcting any work issues or providing a refund.
Delay in delivery
We want to ensure that our work output meets or exceeds expectations, so each service project passes through our strict workflow and quality assurance processes. Our delivery times are clearly stated in each service contract
You can only request a refund for a delay in delivery if we miss our contracted service time.
Delay is less than 12 hours from the agreed time – 25% refund
Delays of more than 24 hours from the agreed time – 50% refund
Any disputes about refunds and cancellations, please send an email to: